Thursday, April 2, 2009

Erin and Taylor

Well, for those of you following us on Twitter, you saw that yesterday was a bit crazy. I received a call from the nurse and Erin's teacher saying that she was sound asleep in the nurses office (about an hour after I had dropped them off). It was very strange, because Erin NEVER wants to take a nap. Her temperature was normal, but Kevin and I just kept thinking back to how quickly Taylor went downhill in January. I went to pick Erin up, essentially to make sure she was o.k., and I ended up leaving the school with both twins. I guess Jade didn't want to be left out. When we went back to get Taylor, she got in the van and said her throat hurt. Well, that's fantastic! Taylor and I both have bad coughs, and everyone else has a really stuffy nose. Initially I thought it was allergies, but now I'm second guessing myself. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Joan kavanagh said...

Hi Melissa,

I just logged on to check out the pictures of the girls when the music started. It made me cry!!!. Keira is still fundraising and is so looking forward to seeing you guys in the summer. She is up to $1200 US now and will keep going till we get there. You have truly been an inspiration for her this year.

Anonymous said...

Taylor looks so cute in her wheelchair